You can add users to a group in bulk by using the Groups Spreadsheet. This method comes in handy if you have a large list of email addresses that you are trying to add at once.
- Navigate to Directory > Groups > Explore and click 'Export to a spreadsheet'
- Add the users' email addresses in the 'Add users to group' column separated by pipes (|). You can use this sheet to generate the pipes for you. Note: This sheet is view-only so please make a copy for edit permissions.
- Only 100 members can be added at a time per group. However, you can add multiple rows with the same group email address in the sheet to add additional members.
- Copy the values from Cell D2 in the 'Add Pipes Sheet'
- Navigate to the Groups sheet exported from BetterCloud
- Right click, 'Paste Special > Paste values only' in the 'Add members to a group' column
- Navigate to Directory > Groups > Update and select the spreadsheet from the dropdown
- Select 'Email me when this task is complete' to receive an email notification once it has completed