While everyone at BetterCloud strives to build the most intuitive, effective and stable products we can, questions can still come up, and sometimes issues arise. If you encounter either while using BetterCloud, we're here to help!
BetterCloud Help Center and Status Updates
The BetterCloud Help Center is always available as an extensive resource, providing answers to frequently asked questions, tips and tricks, and thorough instructions and walkthroughs to help you utilize our tools and troubleshoot unexpected issues. We always recommend starting here first, through one of our categories or a custom search.
On the rare occasion that our apps experience an outage, or the outage of another integrated service affects our functionality, you can always find up to date information about the status of our systems on the BetterCloud Status Page.
How to Open a Support Ticket
There are several convenient places from which you can open a ticket with BetterCloud Support, both inside and outside of the BetterCloud app.
In the BetterCloud Help Center, click on the "Open a Ticket" link at the top of the page:
While logged into BetterCloud for G Suite, you can click on the gear icon in the top bar of the app, and select "Open a Support Ticket" from the subsequent dropdown menu:
While logged into the new BetterCloud app, select the "Support" listing from the left nav, which will open up our in-app version of the BetterCloud Help Center. Click on "Tickets", and then "Create new ticket":
Live Chat with Support
During our regular business hours, you can always find immediate support inside BetterCloud and BetterCloud for G Suite by clicking on the Live Chat tab in the bottom right corner of either app:
Outside of our regular business hours, this tab can also be used as an additional method to open a support ticket.
Ticket Requirements and Best Practices
A support ticket submission form requires the following:
- Enter your email address
- A subject that briefly describes the issue you are having
- A more detailed description of the issue you are having, including steps to reproduce the issue
- The domain that is experiencing the issue
- Add any relevant attachments
- Enter the CAPTCHA so we know you are a real person
- Click "Submit"
- Description of the issue, including where in the app the issue occurred, and any error messages you encountered
- Steps taken so far to troubleshoot
- Is the problem consistent or intermittent?
- If reproducible, provide step by step instructions how to reproduce
- Affected username(s), domain(s)
- Date, time, and timezone when issue occurred
Managing Open Support Requests
You can view your existing tickets, see their current status and a history of replies in the BetterCloud Help Center, by clicking on the "Existing Tickets" link at the top of the page:
Click here for more information on the lifecycle of a support ticket, what to expect when you open a ticket, and the steps we'll take to address and resolve your issue.