Click here for information on how to contact BetterCloud Support.
When you open a support ticket with our Support Team, we take the following steps to resolve your issue.
The life of a support ticket begins when you submit a ticket via support.bettercloud.com. When you submit a ticket, it will automatically be assigned to the correct member of BetterCloud’s Support Team and we will begin processing your request.
To help resolve your support ticket as quickly as possible, please be sure to take a look at our best practices for filling out your support request.
Case Handling and Investigation
All tickets are read and researched in the order in which they are received. During business hours (9am - 8pm ET, Monday - Friday) we will respond same day, and tickets submitted outside of business hours will be addressed the next business day.
Depending on the complexity of the issue, our first step may involve gathering additional information about your issue, or providing you with initial troubleshooting steps. You may be asked:
- To perform steps to help with the investigation of your issue
- To collect and send additional information relating to your issue, such as screenshots/screencasts, or the exact steps you took prior to encountering the issue
The BetterCloud team member assigned to your ticket may escalate the ticket to a higher level of support, if necessary, to determine a resolution to your issue.
If your case is unique or difficult to replicate, we may initiate a phone call, screenshare or Google Hangout to get a better idea of the nature of the problem.
Resolving Your Case
Our support team will work to resolve your issue and close the case. Depending on the type of issue, a resolution means:
- We fixed your issue, provided a solution, answered your question, or in rare cases provided a temporary workaround (until a permanent fix is complete).
- A feature is now working as expected
- We submitted your feature request to the product team
- The issue at hand is local (i.e. computer, network or browser related) or Google related, and is therefore beyond our scope
- A G Suite reseller is involved, so you will need to contact them for further assistance
- We currently do not offer support for the item you have contacted us about
In an effort to improve our services and collect feedback, you will also receive a quick survey about how we handled your ticket. Your satisfaction with the service you received is important and we appreciate your feedback.