In order to access your domain's data, and offer you services to help manage that data, Google makes several types of access permissions available to third party apps. To ensure that BetterCloud can function optimally, a domain Super Admin will need to grant these permissions to BetterCloud via the Google Admin Console. Here's how:
1) Log into the Admin Console at https://admin.google.com and select Apps.
2) Next, select Marketplace Apps.
3) Next, ensure that BetterCloud is listed as "On for everyone", then select it.
4) In the app's settings, you'll see a red notice indicating that approval is needed. Click Data Access.
5) The Data Access section will expand. Click Grant data access.
6) You're all set! Data access has been granted.