If you are having trouble logging into BetterCloud for G Suite (g.bettercloud.com), we highly recommend that you go through the following troubleshooting steps in your Google Admin Console, in order to make sure that BetterCloud is set up properly for your domain.
1) Make sure you have API access enabled:
https://admin.google.com > Security > API Reference > Enable API access
2) Make sure data access is granted:
https://admin.google.com > Apps > Marketplace Apps > BetterCloud > Make sure data access is granted
3) Make sure BetterCloud is turned ON for everyone on your domain:
https://admin.google.com > Apps > Marketplace Apps > make sure that BetterCloud is listed as "On for everyone":
4) Revoke/Accept Permissions
-Navigate to: Account Permissions
-Click on "BetterCloud" and Revoke access
-Log into BetterCloud at https://g.bettercloud.com and reaccept permissions when prompted
5) Still unable to login?
2) Check the Status of BetterCloud